Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- ADDAPT® BioWet 150R exhibits excellent water retention properties; however after drying the water resistance is not affected.
- ADDAPT® BioWet 150R is non-foaming.
- ADDAPT® BioWet 150R is recommended to improve/act as:
- Water Retention
- Wetting of pigment surface
- Wet-Edge (Open time) of emulsion paints and lacquers
- Plasticizer for Concrete/Cement
- No Risk (R) and Safety (S) labelling necessary.
Applications & Uses+
Adhesive & Sealant Type
Applications and typical treat level recommended
- (Exterior) Textured Masonry Coatings 0.05 -2.0 % wt. based on total formulation
- Plasters (Putz)
Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Density (20°C)||1.13 - 1.18||g/ml||-|
|pH||5.0 to 8.0||-||-|
|Viscosity (20°C)||max. 50||-||-|
Regulatory & Compliance+
- The objective of our quality policy is the continuous fulfillment of the internal and external requirements agreed upon with our partners with regards to everybody’s performance.
- The Quality System of ADD APT_x0001_ Chemicals BV is based on the principles of the NEN-EN--ISO-Standard 9001: 2015.
- All recommendations for the use of our products, whether given by us in writing, orally, or to be implied from the results of tests carried out by us, are based on the current state of our knowledge. Notwithstanding any such recommendations, buyer or user remains responsible for satisfying himself that the products as supplied by us are suitable for his intended process or purpose. Since we cannot control the application, use or processing of the products, we cannot accept responsibility thereof. Buyer has to ensure that the intended use of the products will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. We warrant that our products are free from defects in accordance with, and subject to, our general conditions of sale and supply.
Product Page Index