Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Oxyfluorfen: 2-chloro-1-(3-ethoxy-4-nitrophenoxy) 4-(trifluoromethyl) - 41.0%
INERT INGREDIENTS - 59.0%
Contains 4 pounds active ingredient per gallon
Features & Benefits+
Residual pre or post applied product for the control of grasses and broadleaf weeds. Excellent tank mix partner for glyphosate or paraquat.
Applications & Uses+
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all Directions for Use carefully before applying. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your state or tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Safety & Health+
Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for category A on an EPA chemical resistance category selection chart.
Mixers, loaders and applicators using engineering controls :
1. Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
2. Shoes plus socks
3. Chemical-resistant gloves such as Nitrile, Butyl, Neoprene, and/or Barrier Laminate) when mixing and loading
4. Chemical-resistant apron when mixing and loading
All other mixers, loaders, applicators and other handlers must wear:
1. Coveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants
2. Chemical-resistant footwear plus socks
3. Chemical-resistant gloves (such as , Neoprene, and/or Barrier Laminate)
4. Protective eyewear (goggles or face shield)
5. Chemical-resistant headgear for overhead exposure
6. Chemical-resistant apron when exposed to the product concentrate
Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/ maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
1. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
2. Remove-contaminated clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
3. Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates and organisms. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. See Directions for Use for additional restrictions. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash water.
Storage & Handling+
Do not contaminated water, food or feed by storage or disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep from Freezing. Store above 32°F
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Pesticide Wastes are toxic. Improper disposal of excess pesticide spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.