Popular allnex ProductsView All allnex Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
ADDITOL® VXW 6210 N Features & Benefits
Highly effective defoamer, easily emulsive in water with good incorporating ability into all waterborne paint systems. Exhibits in a wide pH-range excellent effectiveness with good thermostability.
Applications & Uses
ADDITOL VXW 6210 N is preferably applied in all modern waterborne paint systems. With ADDITOL VXW 6210 N mainly low and medium-viscous paints can be processed without foam formation, for example
- gloss and silky gloss emulsion paints
- coatings for parquett floors and furniture on the basis of acrylate and acrylate/polyurethane emulsions
- waterborne two-component epoxy resin paints.
ADDITOL VXW 6210 N can be added at any stage of the paint production, preferably for pigment dispersing and clear coats incorporated into the binder (f.o.d.) while stirring well. A pre-dilution with water at a ratio of 1 : 1 (defoamer/water) is possible.
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
- At temperatures up to 25 °C storage stability packed in original containers amounts to at least 365 days.
- Phase separation may develop, which can easily be remedied by shaking or agitation.
- The product does not freeze at subzero temperatures; it becomes more viscous. Its effectiveness ist not affected.