Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Early and final water resistance properties
- Excellent durability and chemical resistance
- Excellent blocking properties upon air-dry or force-dry (~180ºF surface temperature)
- Transparency in clear coats
- Fast drying / Rapid hardness development / Good sandability
- Low VOC (100 g/l possible)
Applications & Uses+
- Clear industrial wood lacquers, for example parquet and furniture coatings
- Pigmented industrial wood primers and topcoats
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Density||8.80 ± 0.10||lbs/gal||-|
|Minimum Film Formation Temperature||approx. 15||°C||-|
|Non-Volatile Content||40.0 ± 1.0||wt%||-|
|pH||7.0 – 9.0||-||-|
|Brookfield Viscosity||max. 720||cps||-|
Safety & Health+
Before using SETAQUA 6756, see the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for information on the identified hazards of the material and the recommended personal protective equipment and procedures.
Storage & Handling+
In the original sealed containers, this product is stable for 9 months at temperatures between 40°F and up to 100°F.
Care should be taken to protect from freezing and not to expose the product to high temperature conditions, direct sunlight, ignition sources, oxidizing agents, alkalis or acids. Storage and handling should be in stainless steel, amber glass, amber polyethylene or baked phenolic lined containers. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container tightly closed. Use with adequate ventilation. See the SDS for the recommended storage temperature range for SETAQUA 6756.