Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
BECKOPOX™ EP 116 is a liquid unmodified epoxy resin differing from the standard grade BECKOPOX™ EP 140 in that it does not crystallize, has lower viscosity, higher reactivity and somewhat better chemical resistance.
Applications & Uses+
Non-crystallizing liquid resin for coatings with high chemical-resistance, adhesives, trowelling, casting and laminating compounds.
BECKOPOX™ EP 116 is a solvent-free liquid non-crystallizing epoxy resin. With suited BECKOPOX™ hardeners duroplastes with low shrinkage are obtained - they can be used also for coatings with low film thickness.
Important uses are:
- solvent-free coatings
- glass fibre reinforced low pressure composites
- highly chemical and abrasion-resistant coatings
- adhesives and trowelling compounds
- tool and mould construction as well as casting compounds and laminates for the electrical industry.
BECKOPOX™ EP 116 can be used with common pigments and extenders, its application is preferred solvent-free.
Packaging & Availability+
Storage & Handling+
- At temperatures up to 25°C storage stability packed in original containers amounts to at least 730 days.
- When handling and processing epoxy resins and hardeners, the rules and regulations established by local authorities should be observed. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available on request.