iQUAT™ Guar 14 S
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Affinitive to keratin of hair and skin
- Reduce irritation to skin and hair caused by surfactants
- Good suspending and thickening effect
- Form a “free breathing” film on hair and skin with protection
- Excellent anti-static and conditioning performance.
- Improve dry & wet combability of hair.
- Impart hair gloss, moisturization, silky-feeling and manageability.
- Good compatibility with anionic, cationic, nonionic and amphoteric emulsifier.
- 2 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment
- Hand soap, body wash, facial Cleanser, skin lotion and cream.
Applications & Uses+
Pre-prepare aqueous solution of 2% iQuat Guar 14S, then mix with surfactant solution at 70-75℃ while stirring. A little citric acid can be added to accelerate swelling.
Regulatory & Compliance+
Packaging & Availability+
25 or 50 Kg/ drum
Storage & Handling+
Keep in cool, dry, ventilated and lightless place. shelf life of the product is 24 months from manufacturing date.