iQUAT™ Guar Clear CP 500
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
Guar derived personal care derivatives are water-soluble, naturally based polymers used in a wide range of personal care applications. Formulators incorporate cationic guars into shampoos, conditioners, body washes, shaving gels and creams, and liquid soaps because of the numerous beneficial qualities that these polymers provide.
Benefits to consumers
- Best-in-class conditioning from formulations containing less surfactant(less irritating and eco-friendly).
- Detangling & combing from root to tip.
- Smooth wet hair feel during and after shampooing.
- Fly-away control while maintaining hair volume.
- Suitable for all types of hair, including damaged bleached and colored hair.
Benefits to formulator
- Best-in-class conditioning from formulations containing less surfactant (cost effective and more sustainable).
- Allows formulation flexibility and suitable for transparent formulations.
- Efficient with a wide range of anionic and amphoteric, including EO-free surfactants.
- A solution for silicon-free naturally derived ingredients formulations.
- Eco-friendly profile, non-Eco-toxic for aquatic organisms
- iQuat Guar Clear CP 500 is a cationic derivative of Hydroxypropyl Guar with good substantivity to skin and hair.
- iQuat Guar Clear CP 500 benefits moderate conditioning to hair, excellent foam density, and improves wet and dry comb-ability and provides a pleasant soft dry hair feel.
- iQuat Guar Clear CP 500 imparts an excellent skin feel and enhances foam sensorial attributes, ideally being suitable for skin cleansing formulation. In bath and shower gels, liquid and syndet or combo bars, it provides protection and a soft feel to the skin.
- iQuat Guar Clear CP 500 has a moderate aqueous viscosity and excellent compatibility with anionic and amphoteric systems. It would be suitable for transparent formulation for skin and hair conditioning including shampoo, hair and body shampoo, shower gel, body wash, bar and liquid soaps.
Applications & Uses+
Regulatory & Compliance+
Packaging & Availability+
20Kg Carton Box / 540Kg (27 Carton Boxes) per pallet
20Kg Carton Box / 360Kg (18 Carton Boxes) per pallet
Storage & Handling+
Store at room temperature and normal pressure. Keep in a dry place. Keep container closed when not in use. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Protect from heat.