BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 - High Heat Stabilizer for Aliphatic Polyamides above 200°C.
It is a granular form heat stabilizer package with synergists.
Powerful long-term protection of aliphatic polyamides at very high temperatures: PA6 up to 200°C, PA6.6 up to 230°C:
- tensile strength retention >50% for 3000 h at 200°C
- no activation required
- easy processing during compounding
- upgrades aliphatic polyamides to the performance range of high temperature nylons
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 Features & Benefits
Properties which can be achieved when using BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805:
- Long-term stabilization against loss of mechanical properties at thermal exposure of PA6 up to 200°C and PA6.6 beyond 200°C.
- Effective over the whole temperature range (No additional stabilization required)
- Upgrading aliphatic polyamides to the performance range of high temperature polyamides
- Easy processing and compounding
- No activation cycle above 180°C required
- Suitable for natural or light-colored polyamides (No discoloration after processing and conditioning)
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 is a very effective protection agent and antioxidant against long-term high heat aging of aliphatic polyamides.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The recommended level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 is 1.0 – 4.0%, depending on the polyamide and the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015(Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2011(Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt14)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 andILO-OSH 2001 (Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- EcoVadis with gold status attested principles of sustainability
Technical Details & Test Data
For optimum dispersion the addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 to the aliphatic polyamide melt should be by compounding on twin screw extrusion machines.
Safety & Health
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 is not classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP-Regulation. However, this does not exclude that the product is hazardous in its application of a hazardous material within the meaning of the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances. Therefore, a risk assessment has to be carried out prior to commencing activities. In any case, the general rules for handling chemicals must be observed. Further information can be found in our material safety data sheet, which will be provided on request. The aforementioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
20 kg PE bags with aluminum liner, 40 bags per CP7-pallet (net weight 800 kg).
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1805 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.