Brueggemann Zinc Carbonate AC is not only a raw material for organic zinc derivatives. In the rubber industry, it is also used in the production of transparent and translucent rubber items.
A product with great potential: In the production of zinc carbonates too, Brüggemann has many years of experience and offers maximum quality and efficiency for a wide variety of applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries. In these sectors too, we develop specific and individual solutions in close communication with our customers’ formulations. In addition, we keep developing new application areas in the cosmetics and household sectors, but also in the chemical industry. Our direct and indirect so-called thermal zinc oxides serve a broad application spectrum. For instance, they are used in the rubber, glass/ceramics, pharmaceuticals/cosmetics, and paint/varnish industries.
Additional product information:
- Can be used in zinc soaps and zinc salts, catalysts, cosmetics, and household cleaners, thanks to fungicidal and antiseptic active ingredients
- High purity and reactivity
- Activator for sulfur and thiuram vulcanization in the rubber industry
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Brueggemann Zinc Carbonate AC Features & Benefits
- Raw material for organic zinc derivatives (e.g. zinc soap and zinc salt, catalyst, cosmetic and home care products).
- High purity and reactivity.
- Activator for sulfur and thiuram vulcanization
- For production of transparent and translucent rubber articles
Applications & Uses
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Zinc Content (as ZnO)||70 - 75||%||BRG C 0011|
|Residue on Sieve (63μm)||0.2||%||BRG P 005|
|Sulfate Content||0.4||%||BRG 036|
|Conductivity||0.8||mS/cm||BRG C 027|
|Manganese Content||10.0||ppm||BRG C 012|
|Chloride Content||0.05||%||BRG C 029|