BRUGGOLEN® H10 is a very efficient processing stabilizer which protects polyamides against degradation and discoloration during processing caused by shear and thermal stress.
- Reduced yellowing during melt processing
- Protection against discoloration after aging by heat and by UV light
- Resistance against hydrolysis
- Especially suited for glass-fiber reinforced polyamides
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® H10 Features & Benefits
Advantages of this stabilizer are as follows:
- Processing stabilizer against discoloration and degradation.
- Co-stabilizer to antioxidants.
- Prolonging lifetime of polymers under heat aging conditions.
- Protection against yellowing under outdoor conditions (UV-light).
- Very low volatility.
- Heat stable at highest processing temperatures.
- Very effective in the regeneration of fiber waste materials.
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN®H10 is a high-performance protection agent against degradation of the polymer during processing caused by shear and thermal stress, suited mainly for polyamides and polyesters.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The addition level of BRUGGOLEN®H10 is 0.1 - 0.3 %, depending on the polymer and the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Briiggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (cert-Feg.-No. 001499 M15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 M15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2011 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt14)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 and ILO-OSH 2001 (Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- EcoVadis with gold status attested principles of sustainability
Technical Details & Test Data
The addition to the polyamide melt is best done by compounding on twin screw extrusion machines. Only this will lead to the desired optimum dispersion of the stabilizer in the compound. Dry blending of BRUGGOLEN® H10 along with polyamide granules will not lead to an optimum dispersion of the additive in the melt during injection molding. However, to support the dispersion of BRUGGOLEN® H10 when making a dry-blend, it is recommended that our BRUGGOLEN® P60 as adhesive agent is used.
Safety & Health
BRUGGOLEN® H10 is not classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP-Regulation. However, this does not exclude that the product is hazardous in its application of a hazardous material within the meaning of the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances. Therefore, a risk assessment has to be carried out prior to commencing activities. In any case, the general rules for handling chemicals must be observed. Further information can be found in our material safety data sheet, which will be provided on request. The aforementioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
25 kgs cardboard box with PE liner, 12 boxes per CP2-pallet (net weight 300 kgs).
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® H10 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.