BRUGGOLEN® H325 is a synergistic composition of cuprous and halogen compounds along with an effective lubricant in the form of compacted granules. It is a very effective antioxidant and is a heat-aging protection agent for use in unfilled and glass-reinforced polyamides.
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Mixture of copper compounds (3,3 % Cu), halogen containing synergists, and fatty acid derivatives.
BRUGGOLEN® H325 Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® H325 is a very effective antioxidant and heat aging protection agent for the use in unfilled and glass-reinforced polyamides.
- Note: BRUGGOLEN® H325 generates after conditioning of polyamides a typical greenish or bluish discoloration. Violet-black to dark brown may possibly occur by formation of copper or copper oxides.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 50001:2018 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt18)
- BG-RCI certified management system ISO 45001:2018 and NLF / ILO-OSH 2001 (Reg.-No. RCI /08-010-23-11)
- Sustainability principles confirmed annually by EcoVadis
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® H325 is classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP- Regulation. Signal word: Danger. Hazard-determining components of labeling: copper iodide / potassium iodide
- H315 Causes skin irritation. H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Before commencement of operations a risk assessment must be carried out. To this end, and for ensuring the necessary protective measures, the associated safety data sheet must be noted. In addition, it must be checked whether the stated identified uses resp. specified application conditions in the safety data sheet are met. The afore-mentioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
20 kgs cardboard box with PE liner, 30 boxes per CP2-pallet (net weight 600 kgs)
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® H325 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.