BRUGGOLEN® P1507 is an effective flow enhancer for polyamides in the form of polymeric granules.
Improved flow and outstanding mechanical properties:
- Outstanding melt flow; significantly longer spiral-flow filling
- No influence on mechanical properties (modulus of elasticity, tensile strength, elongation, and impact strength is retained)
- Better processability of glass-fiber-reinforced polyamides
- Offers advantages for injection-mold processing, such as shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption, use of highly complex part designs
- Easy to dose and disperse
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® P1507 Features & Benefits
The following advantages in injection molding as and in compounding are achieved:
- Superior melt flow; significantly longer spiral flow length
- Shorter cycle times
- No blooming
- Improved processing of glass fiber filled compounds
- Gentle processing and energy saving due to lower mass pressure, less current uptake or temperature reduction
- Easy handling
- Consistent mechanical properties
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® P1507 is a processing auxiliary for polyamides. In the polymer melt it serves as a very effective flow enhancer.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® P1507 is 0.5 - 3.0%, depending on the polymer and the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
L. Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2018 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt18)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 and ILO-OSH 2001 (Cert.-Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- Sustainability principles annually confirmed by EcoVadis
Technical Details & Test Data
The addition to the polyamide melt is best done by compounding on twin screw extruders or via direct feeding into the processing machine.
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® P1507 is not classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP-Regulation. However, this does not exclude that the product is hazardous in its application of a hazardous material within the meaning of the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances. Therefore, a risk assessment has to be carried out prior to commencing activities. In any case, the general rules for handling chemicals must be observed. Further information can be found in our material safety data sheet, which will be provided on request.
- The aforementioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
20 kgs alu-lined PE-bags, 40 bags per CP7-pallet (net weight 800 kgs).
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® P1507 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.