Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 Features & Benefits
When using BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 the following properties can be achieved:
- Long-term stabilization against loss of mechanical properties at thermal exposure of aliphatic polyamides (PA6 and PA6.6) up to 190°C
- Effective over the whole temperature range
- Upgrading aliphatic polyamides to the performance range of high temperature polyamides
- No activation cycle above 180°C required
- Suitable for natural or light-colored polyamides,
- Easy processing and compounding
- No discoloration after processing and conditioning
- No additional stabilization required
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 is a very effective protection agent and antioxidant against premature fatigue of the mechanical properties and embrittlement of the finished parts under long term stress, both in unreinforced and glass-fiber reinforced or mineral-filled aliphatic polyamides up to 190°C.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The recommended level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 is 0.5 – 3.0%, depending on the polyamide and the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2018 Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt18)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 and ILO-OSH 2001(Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- Sustainability principles confirmed annually by EcoVadis
Technical Details & Test Data
For optimum dispersion the addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 to the aliphatic polyamide melt should be by compounding on twin screw extrusion machines.
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 is classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP-Regulation. Signal word: Warning.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H373 May cause damage to the thyroid through prolonged or repeated exposure. Route of exposure: Oral.
- Before commencement of operations a risk assessment must be carried out. To this end, and for ensuring the necessary protective measures, the associated safety data sheet must be noted. In addition, it must be checked whether the stated identified uses resp. specified application conditions in the safety data sheet are met. The aforementioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1804 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.