BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 is a halogen and metal-free heat stabilizer for polyamides in the form of polymeric granules. In E&E applications, it provides:
- Improved retention of mechanical performance under heat compared to standard phosphite/phenolic-based stabilizers
- Tensile strength retention >50% for 2500h at 150°C
- Maintains comparative tracking index (CTI) up to 600V
- Allows E&E applications at elevated temperatures
- Halogen and metal-free heat stabilizer in granular product form
Ask Brueggemann Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 Features & Benefits
Specific properties of BRUGGOLEN TP-H2062 are:
- Especially suited for E&E applications (CTI 600V)
- No corrosion or electro corrosion (No ionic components – No metal ions – No halides)
- Allows E&E application at elevated temperatures
- Excellent dispersion, easy handling, accurate dosing.
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 is used for the stabilization of polyamides against thermal aging in unfilled and glass-reinforced polyamides.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 is 4.0 – 6.0%, depending on the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2018 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt18)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 and ILO-OSH 2001 (Cert.-Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- Sustainability principles annually confirmed by EcoVadis
Technical Details & Test Data
The addition to the polymer melt is best done by compounding on twin screw extrusion machines. Only this will lead to the desired optimum dispersion of the stabilizer in the compound.
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 is classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP- Regulation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Before commencement of operations a risk assessment must be carried out. To this end, and for ensuring the necessary protective measures, the associated safety data sheet must be noted. In addition, it must be checked whether the stated identified uses resp. specified application conditions in the safety data sheet are met. The afore-mentioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
25 kgs cardboard box with PE liner, 12 boxes per CP2-pallet (net weight 300 kgs).
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2062 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.