Ask Cargill Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular Cargill ProductsView all Cargill Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
ViaTech™ TS300 Features & Benefits
Truvia® and ViaTech® leaf-based extracts and EverSweet™ stevia sweetener, produced sustainably via fermentation,* can reduce sugar by up to 100%, even in challenging applications.
- Delivers clean, sweet taste at higher use levels.
- Unique combination of steviol glycosides enables precision sweetness by application.
- Reduces need for masking agents / modifiers
- Extracted from the leaf
- Sustainably produced against Cargill Sustainability Standard; fully traceable
- Labeled as stevia leaf extract
- Optimized sweetness can help mask aftertastes and minimize off-flavors.
- Helps formulators reach sugar-reduction targets.
- Delivers optimal taste, minimizing bitterness and licorice aftertaste.
- Precision sweetness: Cargill’s proprietary model predicts optimal interactions of steviol glycosides for true, sweet taste.
- Clean finish: Minimizes the bitterness and licorice notes common
at high concentrations.
- Significant sugar reduction: Enables sugar reduction of 50% or
more, even in challenging applications.
- Cost-effective: Reduces the need for masking agents, while our formulation experts help you meet cost-in-use goals.
Applications & Uses
ViaTech™ TS300 is a high purity sweetener system with a clean sweet taste that can be used in a wide variety of applications including beverages, fruit juices, jellies, jams, confectionary, dairy, frozen novelties, snacks, cereals, bakery chewing gum, and tabletop sweeteners.
As a high potency sweetener, ViaTech™ TS300 is useful in formulating products with reduced calorie and sugar content.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
- Enables sugar reduction of 50% or more
- Preferred SEV range up to 7
- Proprietary taste prediction model predicts optimal interactions of steviol glycosides
- Offers the quickest sweetness onset of ViaTech® products.
- Optimal sweetness profile enables sugar reduction of 50% or more in challenging applications.
- Proprietary taste-prediction model leverages sweetness synergies between steviol glycosides
Regulatory & Compliance
The product is in accordance with Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA), Annex II of Regulation (EU) n° 1169/2011 on food information to consumers, and Health Canada, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU)
Certified Halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA)
ViaTech™ stevia leaf extract has the status of Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS), in accordance with United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) regulations for use as a direct food substance, when used in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). – GRAS Notice (GRN) #768
ViaTech™ stevia leaf extract is produced in accordance with current food Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) under a comprehensive Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) program and in compliance with applicable parts of 21 CFR, Part 117 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
Stevia leaf extract complies with the FAO/WHO JECFA monograph (73rd JECFA, published in the FAO JECFA Monographs 10, 2010) for steviol glycosides, including Rebaudioside A.
ViaTech™ stevia leaf extract is an approved food additive per the listing of steviol glycosides from Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni in Health Canada’s List 9. List of Permitted Sweeteners.
ViaTech™ stevia leaf extract complies with the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA) specifications for steviol glycosides (73rd JECFA, published in the FAO JECFA Monograph 10, 2010).
Stevia by AGREEMENT determining the additives and adjuvants in food, beverages and supplements food, its use and sanitary provisions. DOF 16/07/2012. Annex VII
ViaTech™ TS300+ complies with all applicable EU laws, in particular with Regulation (EC) 1333/2008 on food additives and Regulation (EU) 1131/2011/EC on the approval of steviol glycosides.
ViaTech™ TS300+ complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/1814 amending Annex to Regulation 231/2012 laying down specifications for food additives listed in Annexes II and III to Regulation 1333/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards specifications for steviol glycosides (E960).
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Product should be stored in a cool, well ventilated and dry area at ambient temperature and humidity and away from odors and chemicals.
The recommended best when used by date for ViaTech™ TS300, under these conditions and in original unopened packaging is 1,095 days from the date of manufacture. Product stored beyond the best when used by date should be evaluated periodically for fitness of use.