Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
Hypochlorite cleaners For production of hypochlorite cleaners with good stability and viscosity building. Concentration approx. 3 – 10 % in combination with Medialan LD.
Dish-washing machine rinsing agents To improve the dermatological properties and also the cleaning and degreasing properties.
- Chemical stability at all pHs
- Compatible with non-ionic, anionic and cationic surfactants
- Good wetting properties
- Good foam at all pHs, in hard or soft water and in the presence of electrolytes
- Foam stabilizing and boosting effect and improvement of the foam structure
- Thickening effect in combination with other sul-phates, with increasing molecular weight Thickening effect in combination with Medialan LD in formulation of hypochlorite cleaners
- Conditioning effect in hair preparations
- Good dermatological and toxicological properties
Applications & Uses+
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Free amine||max. 0.7||%||-|
|Free Peroxide||max. 0.09||%||-|
|pH (1 % in water)||6-8||-||-|
|Viscosity (Brookfield RVT, sp. 1 50 rpm)||max. 100||-||-|
|Water Content||approx. 70||%||Karl Fischer method|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Storage & Handling+
Genaminox LA can be stored for at least 2 years in original sealed containers at room temperature under the recommended conditions. Protect from exposure to cold during transport and storage.
The properties of Genaminox LA are reversibly altered by exposure to cold. If Genaminox LA becomes turbid, thickens or freezes through exposure to cold, thaw slowly at room temperature and afterwards stir briefly.