Licocene® PE 4201 Granules
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Lower energy consumption and higher efficiency in PVC processing compared to paraffins and conventional PE waxes
- Excellent release properties in PVC
- Highly efficient open/set time and viscosity modifier for hot melt adhesives
- Highly efficient nucleating agent in expandable Polystyrene (EPS
Applications & Uses+
Licocene PE 4201 granules is a low viscous Metallocene catalyzed Polyethylene wax. It acts as a nucleating agent in expandable Polystyrene (EPS) and adjusts the cell size of the foam.
With its high crystallinity and low molecular weight, Licocene PE 4201 granules is a highly compatible modifier for open time, set time and viscosity, especially for polyolefin based hot melt adhesives.
In printing inks, it improves the rub resistance and acts as an anti-offset agent for electrophotographic toners.
Formulators of asphalt and bitumen based formulation will benefit from the improved wetting of incorporated fillers combined with an increased heat and creep resistance.
External lubricant in PVC processing
Packaging & Availability+
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 500 kg (25 bags)
Big Bag 900 kg
Storage & Handling+
- For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
- Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.