Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Excellent dispersing agent for PP fibre masterbatches
- Exellent wetting of pigments and additives in masterbatches
- Low energy input
- Highly efficient in dispersion and to low viscosity and lower melting point compared to PP resin
- Efficient external lubricant for PVC
Applications & Uses+
Licocene PP 6102 granules is a low viscous Metallocene catalyzed Polypropylene wax. With its high crystallinity and low molecular weight, Licocene PP 6102 granules is a highly compatible modifier for open time, set time and viscosity, especially for polyolefin based hot melt adhesives.
Used as a dispersing aid for pigment concentrates, Licocene PP 6102 granules guarantees high loadings and an outstanding dispersion of the pigments and additives being used.
Licocene PP 6102 granules is used as an external lubricant for PVC extrusion and as a processing aid for Polypropylene.
Packaging & Availability+
- Polyethylene bag 15 kg
- Pallet 750 kg (50 bags)
- Big Bag 800 kg
- Big Bag 900 kg
Storage & Handling+
- For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
- Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.