Ask Dawe's Laboratories Questions
Ask the Supplier
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
DCP® - FG (Dawe's Cattle Probiotic - FEED GRADE) Features & Benefits
- Dawe’s DCP®-FG contains a minimum of 1.7 x 107 CFU per gram total and is a source of naturally occurring microorganisms for cattle. These viable microorganisms are primarily Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Enterococcus cultures.
- Dawe’s DCP®-FG is also a source of Brewers Dried Yeast and Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation solubles. These products bind to the attachment sites normally associated with E. coli and Salmonella and prevent them from attaching in the host animal’s digestive tract.
- Dawe’s DCP®-FG also contains significant levels of the B-Vitamins (Choline, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid) and Vitamin C. These vitamins have been included in this product because they impact the immune system. B-vitamins are also involved in the enzyme systems that metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates which is important if you want your cattle to get back on track as quickly as possible after being stressed. Vitamin C will help kick start the immune system to increase resistance to infections.
Dawe’s DCP®-FG when fed for the suggested length of time will have the following results:
- Help prevent/reduce E. coli and Salmonella type scours.
- Enhance the immune system.
- Help stimulate intestinal immune activity.
- Help improve livability.
- Help improve F/G.
- Help improve appetites.
Applications & Uses
Add DCP®-FG to feed at the rate of 2.5 to 5 pounds per ton of complete feed. Feed for at least 28 days to calves that have just been weaned or during any time of stress such as vaccinating or when being moved to feedlot conditions.
Packaging & Availability
50 lb. multi-wall paper bag.
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool, dry area. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.