DENCELL-DK Series are water soluble cellulose based polymers with perfect viscosifier properties. Besides fine film making, binding and viscosity thickening performance, they can also be used as paper adhesives due to celluosic structures. Additionally, utilization in adhesion of wall paper adhesives, they can be use in carpet underlay, ceramic mortar, filler for wood parquet and also preparing putty for satin paints. Furthermore, they are used as freeze retardant admixture in gypsum and cement mortars. They are also used for leather and wood adhesions due to its thickener, binder and viscosifier characteristics.
Function: Rheology Modifier, Binder, Thickener
Chemical Family: Cellulose & Cellulosics
Physical Form: Powder, Solid
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
DENCELL DK Series Features & Benefits
CASE Ingredients Features
- Due to high viscosity and adhesiveness, product must be added slowly while stirring the water in order to avoid lumping.
- Pouring product quickly without mixing, will create lumps due to high viscosity degree of the product.
- In case of lumping occurred keep stirring while breaking the lumps.
- Lukewarm water or an electric powered mixer will prevent the lumping if the product added quickly.
- DENCELL-DK series are biodegredable products.
- DENCELL-DK products are recommended to use indoor applications.
Applications & Uses
Packaging & Availability
Various types of packing such as craft bags, big bags available up to customer demand.
Storage & Handling
Storage and Handling
Minimum three year in duly closed packing stored in a dry place.
DENCELL DK Series