Devenish Nutrition SoyChlor
Producer: Devenish Nutrition
SoyChlor is a dietic complementary feed for pre-calving cows. Designed to produce a "Partial Anionic" diet, it is a unique provision of chloride for metabolic acidification providing high levels of rumen undegradable protein from heat treated Soya and Distillers.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Animal Feed & Nutrition Functions
Features & Benefits+
Animal Feed & Nutrition Features
- Acidifies the cow's blood to improve Calcium release from bone and absorption from the gut
- High Potassium levels in grass forages keep blood and urine pH alkaline, which depresses Calcium supply and utilisation for milk production
- Overcomes the Potassium suppression of Calcium by lowering pH and acidifying the cowâs blood and urine
- More palatable than traditional anionic supplements
Applications & Uses+
How is SoyChlor used?
- SoyChlor is designed to be fed in the transition period, 1 to 4 weeks prior to calving at an intake of 0.50 - 1.50 kg per head per day as part of a balanced diet