Company logo
Zinche® ST

Zinche® ST

Zinche ST is an aqueous suspension designed to treat seeds for early Zinc deficiencies prior to planting.
Product Resources

Knowde Enhanced TDS

Expand All


Identification & Functionality


Features & Benefits

Agrochemicals Features

Applications & Uses

Application Technique
Direction For Use

Use 8 ounces of this product diluted with an equal amount of water per 100 pounds of seed and apply as a slurry treatment by machine. This product is compatible with many of the commonly used seed treatment fungicides. Dilute with water prior to mixing with other chemicals.

Note: Treated seed must not be used for human consumption or as animal feed.


Formulation Type

Technical Details & Test Data

General Information

ZINCHE ST is an aqueous suspension suitable for seed treatment to control early zinc deficiencies prior to planting.

Safety & Health

Precautionary Statements

Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals

WARNING: Causes skin and eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. If swallowed, call poison center, doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)Wear eye and face protection, protective gloves, clothing, shoes and socks.

PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE) ; Wear eye and face protection, protective gloves, clothing, shoes and socks.

Packaging & Availability

Packaging Type

Storage & Handling

Storage And Disposal

Freezing temperature is 25°F (3.9°C).Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.

PRODUCT DISPOSAL: Follow all governmental requirements for the disposal of agricultural spray solutions.

CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Triple rinse container. Empty rinsate into spray tank. Dispose of empty container according to approved Local practices. Contact County Agricultural Commissioner for dis-posal information