Ask DSM Questions
Ask the Supplier
Message our experts with questions
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
AMPHISOL® K Features & Benefits
- Unique microdomains technology to stabilize the most versatile combinations of ingredients
- Unique PCP emulsifier offering the highest emulsifying performance until the last drop where other benchmarks and PCP's fail
- AMPHISOL® K at 0.5% can also be used as a co-emulsifier to rescue and beautify your different types of formulations, making processing easier
- Ensures high stability needs of challenging and complex formulations
- Improved moisturization
- SPF boosting
- Remarkable sensory signature
- High flexibility to formulate various types of products, from creams to sprays and mousses
Applications & Uses
Regulatory & Compliance
Technical Details & Test Data
AMPHISOL® K does not only form both, liquid crystalline lamellar and vesicle structures in your formulation, it will also form unique Microdomains to ensure the quality of your product until the last drop! The micro-domains made of AMPHISOL® K are negatively charged and create the repulsion of the liquid cristalline vesicles which ensures the ultimate stability of the emulsion.
AMPHISOL® K creates foam that wows and calms and enfolds
- Designed to meet the high stability needs of challenging and complex formulations, inherently biodegradable AMPHISOL® K helps you create more stable emulsions, faster. And, with new studies showing the performance of AMPHISOL® K in cleansers, it’s a great time to experience new well-being rituals by enhancing the foam volume, stability and texture.
- AMPHISOL® K improves foaming performance in cleansers
The addition of 0.5% AMPHISOL® K in a commercial paste cleanser improves the foam texture, as well as the foam volume by 18.5% in out test conditions.