CYLACTIN® LBC G35
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Gut flora stabiliser (except for dogs). Dogs: improvement of gut function
Enterococcus Faecium (NCIMB 10415)
Features & Benefits+
This is where CYLACTIN® can help. Containing live Enterococcus faecium, CYLACTIN® is a probiotic feed additive. It stabilizes gut microflora and builds a better intestinal environment by:
- Limiting the growth of harmful bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella and Clostridia
- Increasing numbers of lactic-acid-producing bacteria
- Reducing toxin levels in the intestine
- Synthesizing protective short-chain fatty acids
- Stimulating the protection of the intestinal wall
Feeding CYLACTIN® has been shown to reduce incidences of digestive upsets, including diarrhea and MMA (mastitis-metritis-agalactia) syndrome. It thus helps optimize performance, feed conversion and animal welfare.
- Faster growing, more efficient broilers – improvements in average weight gain and feed conversion.
- Healthier calves - CYLACTIN® showed to reduce digestive upsets and to increase daily weight gain in pre-weaning calves.
- Fitter swine - Piglets fed CYLACTIN® are less prone to diarrhea. In finishing pigs, the supplement has shown to improve weight gain and feed conversion, and to reduce mortality.
Applications & Uses+
Regulatory & Compliance+
- Minimum content
- Piglets and pigs for fattening: 3.5 x 108
- Sows: 0.7 x 108
- Suckling piglets: 1 x 109
- Chickens for fattening: 3 x 108
- Chickens reared for laying: 3 x 108
- Minor poultry species reared for laying: 3 x 108
- Calves and kids: 1 x 109
- Cats: 7 x 109
- Dogs: 2.5 x 109
- Piglets, pigs for fattening and sows: 24 January 2029
- Chickens for fattening: 4 of May 2021*
- Chickens reared for laying: 16 of April 2025*
- Minor poultry species for fattening: 16 of April 2025*
- Minor poultry species reared for laying: 16 of April 2025*
- Calves and kids: 19 of November 2023*
- Cats: 19 of November 2023
- Dogs: 19 of November 2023
*: Following the provisions of Article 14 § 2 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, an application, in accordance with Article 7 has been submitted.
Technical Details & Test Data+
Compatible with the following coccidiostats: Lasalocid A sodium, maduramycin ammonium, narasin, narasin/nicarbazin and salinomycin sodium
3.5 x 1010 CFU/g product (LBC G35; microencapsulated form)
Packaging & Availability+
10 or 25 kg bags.
Storage & Handling+
Product Storage Stability
- The product retained its stability for six months when stored at 25°C in closed containers.
Storage Stability in Feed and Premix
- Microbial analyses of a premix supplemented with the product showed that it was stable for a period of three months. In mash or pelleted feed the product was stable for a period of three months when store,ed at 15°C to 25°C
The product is not supposed to give concerns of sensitisation via the respiratory route. No signs of dermal or eye irritation have been observed in various tests.