For flawless, resilient skin and a radiant complexion. Niacinamide PC (vitamin B3) is a special cosmetic proprietary grade supplied by DSM, which has a guaranteed low level of residual nicotinic acid to address any concerns about unpleasant skin sensations. Niacinamide PC is a building block in cosmetic formulations. Its main benefits include blemish care (blemish-free, shine-free, refined skin appearance), UV- and blue-light-stressed skin care (skin tone, damage caused by light), and enhanced functionality of the skin barrier. For detailed regulatory or quality information, please contact the supplier.
INCI Name: Niacinamide
Function: Smoothing Agent, Moisturizing Agent, Soothing Agent, Skin Barrier Protectant, Anti-Pollution Agent, Blue Light Filter, Anti-Aging Agent
Ingredient Origin: Synthetic
Labeling Claims: BSE-free, Clean at Sephora, Sustainable, Non-GMO, Preservative-free
Certifications & Compliance: IECIC (China), Kosher, Halal, EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 Compliant, REACH (Europe)
Benefit Claims: Shine Reducing, Barrier Function Improvement, Pigmentation Reduction, Skin Barrier, Skin Lightening, Repairing, Healthy-Looking Skin, Even Skin Tone, Sensitivity Reduction, Blue Light Protection, Blemish Control, Outstanding Skin feel, Smoothing, Free Radical Scavenging, Fine Lines Reduction, Skin Protection, Improves Skin Elasticity, Strengthening, Antioxidant Properties, Anti-Wrinkle, Moisturizing, Anti-Pollution, UV Protection, Improves Skin Resiliency
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask DSM Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular DSM ProductsView all DSM Products
Product NameProduct FamiliesApplications
ALPAFLOR® SAMBUCUS AO Skin Actives, Botanical Ingredients & Extracts AP/Deo, Hand Hygiene, Bath & Shower, Sun Care, Hair Care, Skin Care, Color Cosmetics
PREREGEN® PF Skin Actives, Sensory Modifiers Skin Care, Sun Care, Color Cosmetics
STAY-C® 50 Conditioners & Emollients, Skin Actives Skin Care, Hair Care, Treatment Products, Hand Hygiene, Bath & Shower, Oral Care, Sun Care, Color Cosmetics
Message our experts with questions
Egest BajramiPlease reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.Please reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.
Zoe RichardCustomer Service Expert at DSMPlease reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.Please reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
DSM Niacinamide PC Features & Benefits
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a very stable vitamin which offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits. Niacinamide is a component of NAD and NADP, essential coenzymes in ATP production, also having a central role in DNA repair and skin homeostasis.
- NIACINAMIDE PC is DSM's special cosmetic proprietary grade of vitamin B3. Recently upgraded, it has a low guaranteed level of residual nicotinic acid to address any concerns about unpleasant skin sensations.
- Like all DSM’s vitamins, Quali®-B now comes with the Quality for Life™ seal that guarantees the highest standards for Quality, Reliability, Traceability, and Sustainability.
UV and blue light-stressed Skin Care
- Helps protect from UV and blue light damage for beautiful and healthy looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Rebalances uneven skin tone
- Reduces discoloration
- Protects against damage from urban pollutants for beautiful and healthy skin
- Blemish-free, shine-free, refined skin appearance
- Resilience to external damage and reduced skin sensitivity
- Well moisturized skin, comfortable skin feeling
Applications & Uses
Bath & Shower Applications
Personal Hygiene Applications
Application pH Range
Mode Of Action
Blue light was shown to significantly increase oxidative stress in skin by inducing reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS can in turn cause damage to proteins and lipids. In the case of proteins this can occur in the form of carbonylated proteins. Niacinamide PC significantly reduces ROS and carbonylated proteins levels in human skin in response to blue light irradiation. Niacinamide has been shown to enhance the repair of DNA damage in human keratinocytes and in human skin. It also has the potential to prevent UV-induced immuno suppression and reduced skin pigmentation in 3D skin model.
Regulatory & Compliance
DSM Niacinamide PC