Mineral fusion for broad protection. Mineral UV-filters like Zinc and Titanium Oxide are marketed today as Natural Sunscreens, a key consumer desire. Consumers are more familiar with Zinc Oxide as a UV filter than other ingredients. This familiarity correlates with higher consumer trust, a key advantage in today's world, where consumers want to understand €œwhat's inside€ their products.. PARSOL® ZX is a Zinc Oxide grade with a particle size distribution ensuring SPF and UVA best performance and blue light protection with optimized sensory. It can be used in a wide range of products from suncare to skincare and make-up. For detailed regulatory or quality information, please contact the supplier.
INCI Name: Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Oxide
Function: UV Protector, UV Absorber
Ingredient Origin: Mineral Origin
Labeling Claims: Non-GMO, Pesticide-free, Not Tested on Animals, BSE-free, TSE-free
Benefit Claims: Blue Light Protection, SPF Enhancement, Anti-Aging, Color Fixative, Sun Protection, UV Protection, Sensory Enhancement, Skin Whitening, Photostability, Photo-Aging Protection, Skin Protection, Easy Dispersability
Certifications & Compliance: EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 Compliant, REACH (Europe), IECIC (China)
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask DSM Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular DSM ProductsView All DSM Products
Message our experts with questions
Zoe RichardPlease reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.Please reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.
Maria SerghiouPlease reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.Please reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Cosmetic Ingredients Functions
PARSOL® ZX Features & Benefits
PARSOL® ZX: Balanced blend of nano and non-nano particles
Balanced blend of zinc oxide particle sizes for optimized performance on SPF, UVA, blue light and added benefits of good transparency and dispersibility.
PARSOL® ZX as balanced blend for SPF, UVA, blue light, transparency and dispersibility optimization
- Delivers higher SPF vs tested non-nano zinc oxide formulations.
- Has higher UVA protection vs other tested zinc oxide grades
- Gives higher blue light protection vs tested nano only zinc oxide formulations
- Delivers significantly improved transparency at parity SPF vs tested non-nano zinc oxide
- Less viscous in dispersions vs the key benchmark, thanks to it’s high dispersibility properties
- PARSOL® ZX delivers higher SPF vs non-nano ZnO formulations.
- PARSOL® ZX has higher UVS protection vs all other ZnO grades
- PARSOL® ZX gives higher Blue Light protection vs nano only ZnO formulations
- PARSOL® ZX delivers significantly improved transparency at parity SPF vs. non-nano ZnO
- PARSOL® ZX is easier to formulate with vs other blended ZnO products, thanks to it's high dispersibility properties
Applications & Uses
Color Cosmetic Applications
Skin Care Applications
Sun Care Applications
Max use level approved:
- ASEAN: 25% Europe, Canada, China, Korea, MERCOSUR, USA.
- Taiwan: 20%
- No limit: Japan, Australia
Regulatory & Compliance
Certifications & Compliance
Storage & Handling