Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
Ronozyme ProAct perfectly meets the latestnutritional requirements of modern broiler hybrids production due to its characteristics:
- Completes the hydrolysis (breakdown) proteins, which is done by the digestive proteases
- Acts effectively on a wide range of protein feed
- Is compatible with other enzymes that are used as additives in animal nutrition
- Characterized by remarkable stability in the digestive tract
- Is very stable and thermostable - very well tolerates all the processes of temperature to 95°C
Ronozyme ProAct works by supplementing the activity of digestive enzymes such as pepsin and trypsin (and other proteolytic enzymes) leading to increased absorption of peptides and free aminoacids.
RONOZYME® ProAct can.
- Increase protein digestibility
- Improve protein utilization by the animal
- Allow lower quality protein sources to be included in diets
- Protect the environment by reducing the nitrogen excretion from animal husbandry
- Is available in the form of CT ( Coated Thermo stable), which gives it exceptional stability andthermostability
- Product is granulated, light brown in color and non-dusty
- Has protease activity of min. 75,000 prot / g
- Characterized by remarkable stability in the gastrointestinal tract
Specifically developed for inclusion in animal diets, RONOZYME® ProAct significantly increases the digestibility of protein.
It complements naturally occurring proteases in feed, and considerably increases amino acid and peptide supply so as to enhance animal performance. It improves the digestibility of a wide range of protein sources and cereals, allowing savings in diet costs.
Applications & Uses+
Storage & Handling+
Expiration date - 2 years
- RONOZYME® ProAct is an outstanding heat-stable protease, making it ideal for inclusion in premixes and pelleted feeds.