Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- RONOZYME® WX degrades both soluble and insoluble xylans, a key part of the cell wall structure in cereals. The degradation of the insoluble cell wall results in the release of vital nutrients trapped in the intact plant cells, and the degradation of the soluble xylan significantly reduces the viscosity of intestinal content. In both cases, the result is increased nutrient availability and digestibility.
- Metabolic energy is significantly increased, e.g., 3% in corn and 6% in wheat in broiler diets.
RONOZYME® WX in swine
When incorporated into swine diets, RONOZYME® WX increases weight gain and improves feed conversion. The result is faster-growing, more efficient and more profitable animals.
RONOZYME® WX in poultry
Supplementing the diets of broiler chicken with RONOZYME® WX will improve the efficiency of feed utilization and reduce feed costs while increasing growth rates. It also improves the consistency of litter, improving the environment for poultry.
Applications & Uses+
Endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206)
- Piglets: 200 - 400 g/tonne feed
- Pigs for fattening: 200 g/tonne feed
- Poultry for fattening: 100 - 200 g/tonne feed
Regulatory & Compliance+
- Piglets: 200 FXU/kg feed
- Pigs for fattening: 200 FXU/kg feed
- Poultry for fattening: 100 FXU/kg feed
- Lactating sows: 200 FXU/kg feed
- Laying hens: 100 FXU/kg feed
- Piglets and pigs for fattening: 4 January 2023
- Poultry for fattening: 4 January 2023
- Lactating sows: 30 July 2030
- Laying hens: 5 August 2030
Packaging & Availability+
20 kg multi-walled papersacks with plastic in-liner
Storage & Handling+
At a temperature of 25°C the product maintains its activity for at least 12 months from the date of manufacture
Storage stability in feed
No significant losses were observed when feed supplemented with Ronozyme WX was stored at temperatures up to 25°C for three months
RONOZYME® WX is an exceptional heat-stable xylanase and our specific CT (coated thermo stable) formulation. It is free-flowing and dust-free, ensuring reduced losses during feed manufacture and making it suitable for most feed production processes.
More than 80% of the xylanase activity was left when the feed was pelleted at 95°C (Rasmussen, 2010)
Avoid ingestion, inhalation of dust or direct contact by applying suitable protective measures and personal hygiene