Ottopol KO is a cationic styrene/acrylic emulsion. This co-polymer is the latest in stain-blocking technology. It blocks tannin oils, stains on drywall, water stains from concrete blocks in basements, and fungal growth in damp or humid environments. The products made from this polymer display excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
Chemical Family: Styrenics, Styrene Copolymers, Styrene-Acrylic Copolymer
Glass Transition Temperature (Tg): 0.0 °C
Features: Blocking Resistance, Excellent Adhesion, Multi-Substrate Adhesion, Stain Resistance
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask Gellner Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular Gellner ProductsView all Gellner Products
Product NameProduct FamiliesApplications
Ottopol K-672 Acrylics
Ottopol M-49 Acrylics
Ottopol 510-28 Acrylics
Technical Data Sheet
Ottopol KO Technical Data Sheet
Ottopol KO Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Ottopol KO Safety Data Sheet
Ottopol KO Safety Data SheetSafety Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
CASE Ingredients Functions
Ottopol KO Features & Benefits
CASE Ingredients Features
- Blocks Tannin Oils: Tannin oils from wood, such as redwood, red cedar and other species are easily blocked with Ottopol KO.
- Blocks Stains On Drywall: Hard to block washable markers are effortlessly blocked, as well as other types of markers including felt tip markers. Lipstick and Vaseline will also be blocked with this polymer.
- Blocks Water Stains from Concrete Blocks In Basements: Damp basements are a common problem, particularly here in the United States. Ottopol KO forms a water proof barrier under these wet conditions, eliminating unsightly stains on basement walls.
- Blocks Fungal Growth In Damp or Humid Environments: High humidity environments cause the growth of mildew. The cationic nature of Ottopol KO forms natural barrier of the growth of fungi.
- Excellent Adhesion: Ottopol KO and products made from this polymer display excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Flash Point||Same as water||-||-|
|Freeze Thaw Stability||5 Cycles||-||-|
|Glass Transition Temperature||0||°C||-|
|pH||4.5 - 5.5||-||-|
|Solids Content||42.0 - 44.0||%||-|
|Viscosity||200 - 800||cps||-|
|Weight / Gallon||8.83||lbs||-|
Regulatory & Compliance