Popular Helena Agri-Enterprises ProductsView all Helena Agri-Enterprises Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
- Proprietary blend of polyalkyleneoxide modified polydimethylsiloxane and nonionic surfactants - 99.00%
- Constituents ineffective as spray adjuvant - 1.00%
- Total - 100.00%
Helena Agri-Enterprises Kinetic - Nonionic Surfactant and Silicone Surfactant Blend Features & Benefits
- Superior spreading
- Improves the absorption of systemically active and/or water soluble pesticides
- Reduces spray droplet bounce
- May allow for lowest labeled water rate
- Increased rainfastness
- Effective with a wide variety of products
- FOR USE WITH PRODUCTS REGISTERED FOR: AGRICULTURAL, AQUATIC, FORESTRY, INDUSTRIAL, MUNICIPAL, NON-CROPLAND, ORNAMENTAL, RIGHTS-OF-WAY, TURF AND OTHER USES.
- KINETIC®HV is a unique and superior nonionic wetting agent especially effective in postemergent, non-selective pesticide sprays. KINETIC® HV allows for the rapid spreading and absorption of pesticide sprays into the plant leaves and stems and is especially effective with water based herbicide formulations. Subject to the cautionary use statements set forth in the Directions for Use, KINETIC® HV may be used with other pesticide and/or fertilizer products. Optimum application and consequent effects can be influenced by many factors. Consequently, it is recommended that careful observation of the spray deposit be made and adjuvant rates be adjusted accordingly. Applications should be made to insure thorough coverage without excessive runoff of the application spray. In general, use the lowest rate of surfactant and the lowest volume of spray water recommended on the pesticide label. KINETIC® HV can positively affect pesticide spray application and pesticide efficacy. KINETIC® HV is recommended for use with those pesticides whose label recommends a nonionic wetter/spreader type adjuvant.
Applications & Uses
- Ground, CDA: Always use the rate recommended by the pesticide or nutrient label. This is generally within a .125%-.50% v/v concentration rate range, or 16 to 64 ounces/100 gallons of spray. Aerial: Always use the rate recommended by the pesticide or nutrient label. This is generally within a .125%-.50% v/v concentration rate range, or 16 to 64 ounces/100 gallons of spray.
- Aquatic:KINETIC® HV is cleared for use in an aquatic environment. Always use the rate recommended by the pesticide or nutrient label. KINETIC® HV is also recommended for use with non-selective herbicides and other pesticides including those used to dessicate or defoliate. Note: Do not use KINETIC® HV in spray tank mixes with Gibberellin or Gibberellic acid products to be used on any citrus crop (citrus spp., fortunella spp.) grown for fresh market. The crop and rate guidelines are for use with pesticides whose labels recommend the use of a nonionic surfactant. Some pesticides, however, may require higher or lower surfactant rates for optimum effect. Follow the pesticide label directions when this occurs. Prior to the addition of KINETIC® HV to spray tank mixes or use with a pesticide or fertilizer where a nonionic adjuvant is not specifically recommended but not prohibited by the manufacturer, the user or application advisor must have experience with the combination or must have conducted a phytotoxicity trial. For improved water penetration of hard to wet soils and the uniform distribution of applied moisture:
- Lawns and Turf: Use KINETIC® HV at .10%-.25% v/v concentration. Greens and Tees: Use KINETIC® HV at .10%-.25% v/v concentration. Deep Feeding Trees: Use KINETIC® HV at .20%-.40% v/v concentration. Applications of KINETIC® HV through irrigation injection systems are possible provided that recommended use rates and dilutions are maintained and local, state, and federal guidelines are followed.
- Prior to any pesticide application all spray mixing and application equipment must be clean. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on the pesticide(s) label(s). To prevent or minimize foaming fill tank to 2/3 to 3/4 full of water. If foaming is anticipated the addition of an antifoaming agent, such as FOAMBUSTER™, should be added before pesticides, nutrients, or KINETIC® HV is added.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in the following
- Micronutrients and fertilizers
- Dry flowables and dispersible granules
- Water-soluble pesticides
- Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation.
- Add KINETIC® HV and mix for 1 to 2 minutes with lower-than-normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining minimal agitation.
- For optimum results, spray mixes containing KINETIC® HV should be applied within 36 hours after mixing.
Safety & Health
- BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, READ ALL PRECAUTIONS, Directions for Use, CONDITIONS OF SALE–LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES.
- May be harmful if swallowed. May be harmful in contact with skin. Causes eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. May be harmful if inhaled. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep product locked up and out of the reach of children. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or smoking tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with or inhalation of spray application mist if present Do not apply this product in such a manner as to directly expose workers or other persons. If product is being mixed with pesticides and/or spray adjuvants, follow all Precautionary Statements on the accompanying product(s) labeling. Not for human or animal consumption.
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are listed below.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves, such as barrier laminate, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber or Viton
- Shoes plus socks
Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- STORAGE: Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into the contents of this container. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not store with oxidizing agents or ammonium nitrate. Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Do not reuse empty container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) during mixing and loading and add rinse water to spray tank. Recycling decontaminated containers is the best option of container disposal. The Agricultural Container Recycling Council (ACRC) operates the national recycling program. To contact your state and local ACRC recycler visit the ACRC web page at www.acrecycle.org. Decontaminated containers may also be disposed of in a sanitary landfill.