Ferrnsol Form Release Agent is a water-soluble lubricant made from a blend of biodegradable soaps. It is designed to lubricate and reduce the surface tension of the form to protect against wear and tear. It can be used in both wet and dry applications and on multiple surfaces, such as metal, plastic, rubber, or wood.
Ask JTM Products Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular JTM Products ProductsView All JTM Products Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Ferrnsol Specialty Lubricants Form Release Agent Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
- Lubricates the surface of forms to extend the life of forms and reduce cleaning
- Excellent choice for use in automatic spray equipment
- Ideal for when forms see daily use or need to be cleaned before each use
- Remove dirt or grease from surface to be lubricated.
- Apply Form Release Agent onto form. Apply uniformly in a thin film to assure coverage.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Melting / Freezing Point||approx. 30||°F||-|
|Boiling Point||approx. 180||˚F||-|
Regulatory & Compliance
Safety & Health
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Shelf life of properly stored material is one year from date of manufacture.