Phoenix 713-A is a pipe joint lubricant that is a soft, non-water-dispersible paste. It is a stable blend of vegetable oils, soaps, surfactants, and mineral fillers. The mating of abutting pipes forces the paste into the cavity, thus providing the needed lubrication to complete the coupling and seal the joint. Phoenix 713-A is a lubricant that does not dry out when gaskets are stored in a sealed container. It is certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements for use in potable water systems. JTM Products uses strict analytical standards and formulation consistency to assure consistent production of a safe, high-quality lubricant for water pipe joining needs.
Ready-to-Use Product Type: Lubricant
Application Area: Pipes, Potable Water Applications, Pipe Fittings, Gaskets
Compatible Substrates & Surfaces: Metal, Elastomers & Rubbers, Concrete, Plastics
Features: Biodegradable, Bacteria Resistant, Wide Temperature Operating Range, Excellent Lubricity, Non-Toxic
Chemical Family: Vegetable Oils
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask JTM Products Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular JTM Products ProductsView All JTM Products Products
Safety Data Sheet
Phoenix 713-A Safety Data Sheet
Phoenix 713-A Safety Data SheetSafety Data Sheet
Phoenix 713-A Flyer
Phoenix 713-A FlyerOther
Technical Data Sheet
Phoenix 713-A Technical Data Sheet
Phoenix 713-A Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Ready-to-Use Product Type
Phoenix 713-A Features & Benefits
Ready-to-Use Product Features
- Phoenix 713-A Sub Aqueous Pipe Joint Lubricant is a soft, non-water dispersible paste. Phoenix 713-A is a stable blend of vegetable oils, soaps, surfactants and water. Mating of abutting pipes force the paste into the cavity, thus providing the needed lubrication to complete the coupling and seal the joint.
- Phoenix 713-A is a specially formulated soap and surfactant lubricant that does not dry out when gaskets are stored. The temperature operating range of Phoenix 713-A is 10° to 110°F. It can be used on all types of pipe including asbestos cement, cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay pipe.
- Phoenix 713-A Sub Aqueous Pipe Joint Lubricant will not deteriorate natural rubber, synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Phoenix 713-A Sub Aqueous Pipe Joint Lubricant is certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements for use in potable water systems. Phoenix 713-A is a water insoluble formula and is excellent for underwater pipe assembly.
- Phoenix 713-A has a soft paste consistency and tan color, and it can be used from 10° to 110°F. It can be used on all types of pipe including asbestos cement, cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay. It will not deteriorate natural rubber, synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Phoenix 713-A utilizes environmentally- friendly raw materials common in the soap and lubricant industries. It will not irritate the hands and is not hazardous. It can be cleaned using warm water with soap or detergent. It contains no petroleum oils or phosphates.
- Effectively lubricates pipe and pipe gaskets for safe and efficient assembly of all types of pipe. Water insoluble formula is excellent for underwater pipe assembly. It will not wash off pipe or gaskets under the harshest of weather or job site conditions.
Applications & Uses
Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Bulk Density||approx. 12||lbs./gal.||-|
|Non Volatile Materials||approx. 88||wt%||-|
|Total Alkalinity||10 - 30||mg KOH/g||-|
|Penetration (1/10 mm at 77°F)||300-350||-||-|
Regulatory & Compliance
Certifications & Compliance
Packaging & Availability
|Units per |
|Cases per |
|9 Pound Gallon||4||30|
|30 Pound Pail||1||48|