Phoenix EASE-ON effectively lubricates pipes and pipe gaskets for safe and efficient assembly of all types of pipelines, especially potable water pipelines. Ease-On utilizes environmentally friendly raw materials common in the soap and lubricant industries. It will not irritate the hands and is not hazardous. This product can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Ease-On is certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water pipelines. Made without petroleum, Ease-On will not swell gaskets.
Ask JTM Products Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular JTM Products ProductsView All JTM Products Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Phoenix EASE-ON Features & Benefits
- Ease-ON is a non-hazardous lubricant made from a biodegradable blend of soaps and lubricity enhancers. Mating of abutting pipes forces the paste into the cavity, thus providing the needed lubrication to complete coupling and seal the joint.
- Formulated to perform in a wide temperature range, Ease-On can be used from -10° to 150°F. Ease-On can be used on all types of pipe including asbestos cement, cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay pipe. It will not deteriorate natural rubber, synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Both JTM and NSF use strict analytical standards and formulation consistency to assure production of a safe lubricant for water pipe joining.
- EASE-ON will not impart taste, color or odor in pipelines flushed in accordance with recommended AWWA procedures.
- EASE-ON is a water dispersible, pipe joint lubricant certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use in potable water systems. Its creamy consistency allows the installer to apply a smooth, consistent coating of EASE-ON to both the gasket and the pipe. Combine this with EASE-ON’s excellent lubricity and the result is easier, faster and more reliable pipe assembly operations. The versatility of this formula is exceptional.
- EASE-ON has a very broad usable temperature range: -10°F to 150°F. Since it applies equally well to wet or dry surfaces, EASE-ON High Performance Pipe Joint Lubricant can be used in all conditions, all year long, on any type of pipe.
Applications & Uses
- FBC™ system compatible
- Will not support bacteria growth
- Contains no petroleum
- Contains no phosphates
- All-season, all-weather lubricant
- Can be applied from -10° to 150°F
- Slow rate of solubility
- Smooth, easy-to-spread
- Made from renewable resources
- Minimizes insertion forces
- Certified low lead level (<0.25%)
- Low VOC
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Boiling Point||approx. 180||˚F||-|
|Flash Point||min. 220||˚F||-|
|Bulk Density||approx. 9.3||lbs./gal.||-|
|pH (5% in water)||9.0||-||-|
|Penetration (at 77°F)||max. 360||-||-|