Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
SUKOREZ® SU-640 Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Specific Gravity (20°C)||1.08||-||ASTM D 71|
|Molecular Weight (GPC, Mw)||550.0||Kg/mole||G.P.C|
|Color (50% Toluene Solution, HAZEN)||max. 30||-||ASTM D 1209|
|Color (50% Toluene Solution, HAZEN)||15.0||-||ASTM D 1209|
|Softening Point (Ring & Ball)||134-142||°C||ASTM E 28|
|Softening Point (Ring & Ball)||136.0||°C||ASTM E 28|
|Melt Viscosity BRF, at 180°C||3100.0||cps||ASTM D 3236|
|Melt Viscosity BRF, at 200°C||630.0||cps||-|
|Acid Value||0.04||mg KOH/g||-|
Regulatory & Compliance
SUKOREZ® SU-90 is in compliance with the requirements of the U.S FDA for following sections.
- 175.105 Adhesives
- 175.125 Pressure sensitive adhesives
- 175.300 Resinous and polymeric coatings
- 175.320 Resinous and polymeric coatings for poly olefin films
- 176.170 Components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous and fatty foods.
- 176.180 Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food
- 177.1210 Closures with sealing gaskets for food containers
- 177.1520 Olefin polymers
- 177.2600 Rubber articles intended for repeated use
Packaging & Availability
available both in big bags of 500kgs net weight and in multi-ply paper bags of 25kgs net weight.
Pelletized forms of resins may block or lump.It is recommended,
- to store inside and keep cool condition (30℃ max / resin with softening point below 100℃ - 25℃.max)
- not stacking pallets
- to avoid sunlight
Especially, low softening point resins(below 100℃) has a higher possibility of blocking due to the nature of product. Therefore, we strongly recommend that keep storing in more strict conditions.
Storage & Handling
The shelf life can be affected by storage and handling conditions. When products are stored in the original unopened container in an enclosed area and protected from contamination,moisture and extreme temperatures, the shelf life of SUKOREZ ® is two years from the date of manufacture . Shelf life is a guide not an absolute value , and KOLON doesn't control end uses and storage conditions at customers. Therefore, the product should be reanalyzed for properties at the end of its shelf life to see if it meets specification for use.