KeraGLO® Hydrolyzed Keratin (Food Grade)
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Easily absorbed, highly digestible powder ideal for Beauty from Within
- This unique hydrolyzed keratin formula contains about 92% free amino acids and about 8% dipeptides and tripeptides, which represent the building blocks of keratin.
- High levels of the four important amino acids that support hair, skin and nails – Cysteine (>5%), Lysine, Arginine and Methionine.
- Low levels of ash compared with other less hydrolyzed keratins.
Applications & Uses+
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Candies & Gums
- Animal Health
- KeraGLO® can be combined with other Beauty from Within ingredients. It can be formulated into capsules, tablets, candies, gums, functional foods and beverages and more. It can also be used in animal health products.
Regulatory & Compliance+
- Hydrolyzed keratin is sourced from poultry feathers. Hydrolysis breaks down the keratin protein to yield digestible food grade amino acids.
Technical Details & Test Data+
Mechanism of Action:
Hydrolyzed Keratin promotes keratinocyte growth and proliferation, stimulating keratin production in hair, skin and nails.
Clinical studies show improvements in hair brightness, brittleness and entanglements, and improvements in nail brittleness, smoothness and dullness, after 45-90 days.