Amicult™ K 42
Amicult™ K42 is a potassium rich product suitable for irrigation and fertigation applications or as raw material in liquid fertilizer formulations. Amicult™ K42 is a liquid chloride free fertilizer component decreasing salinity problems. A safe to handle fertilizer product that has proven improved yield and crop quality effects in foliar fertilization and efficiency in drip irrigation. Amicult™ K42 is an organic Potassium salt dissolved in water.
Get a QuoteIt's fast and easy
Smarter fertilization, higher yields
During the summer months, crops like potatoes are in the need for additional nutrients, such as potassium, for optimal growth. Applying Amicult™ K42 though foliar fertilization you can get higher yields even in dry conditions.
See all documents (3)
Safety data sheet (SDS)
Technical data sheet (TDS)
Features And Benefits
Countries Available In
Highly Soluble Potassium Salt
Low Deliquescence Point
High Foliar Uptake Potassium Source
Colorless to light yellow
Colorless to light yellow liquid
Density (at 25°C)
pH (at 25°C)
Other Organics Content
Technical product information
- Amicult™ K42 is a potassium rich product suitable for irrigation and fertigation or as raw material in liquid fertilizer formulations.
- Amicult™ K42 is a chloride free fertilizer decreasing salinity problems.
- A safe to handle fertilizer product that has proven higher yield and crop quality effects in foliar fertilization and improved efficiency in drip irrigation.
Recommended Uses & Known Applications
- Liquid fertilizers
- Foliar fertigation
- REACH registered
- EU fertilizer registration: to come
- CLP regulation; unclassified
- GHS; unclassified
Storage and Handling
Amicult™ K 42 preferably to be stored above 0°C, as crystallization temperature for product (as delivered) is ~0 °C
IBC 1570 kg and as bulk