Perstorp AB Formic Acid 85%
Producer: Perstorp AB
Formic Acid has one carboxylic group. It is a colorless liquid. Formic Acid is used in the leather tanning process, in feed for preservation and acidification, as intermediate in various pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals and as active ingredient in cleaning agents.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Applications & Uses+
Recommended Uses & Known Applications
- Textile industry for dyeing and impregnation.
- Leather industry for tanning, dyeing and sterilisation of skins and hides.
- Chemical processes as raw material for synthesis, as an auxiliary chemical or pH-adjuster.
- Waste water treatment.
- Cleaning fluids.
- Fish silage and animal feed.
Clear colorless fluid
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Formic Acid Content||85±1||%||PO309|
Packaging & Availability+
- Containers (IBC) 1200 kg
- Polyethylene cans 29 kg (32/pallet)
Product Page Index