Perstorp AB Sodium Formate
Producer: Perstorp AB
Sodium Formate is a white crystalline material with a wide variety of uses, including as an enzyme stabilizer in detergents, as a bleaching agent for pulp and paper, and as a pH-neutralizer in leather tanning. It also finds application in de-icers, antifreeze, drilling fluids, heat transfer fluids, specialty lubricants, and washing and cleaning products. Perstorp's high-purity, low-water-content Sodium Formate is fully soluble in water and heavy metal free. It is not classified as hazardous to health or the environment.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Cleaning Ingredients Functions
Applications & Uses+
Home Care Applications
I&I Cleaning Applications
- Production of sodium hydrosulphite
- Production of formic acid
- Leather tanning
- Enzyme stabilizer in detergents
Packaging & Availability+
Storage & Handling+
- Sodium Formate is hygroscopic and should be handled to prevent moisture absorption.
- Sodium Formate has a tendency to cake during storage.
Product Page Index