Aspire™ G Super Concentrate
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
Aspire™ G Super Concentrate is a high-active blend of select surfactants that work together providing exceptional cleaning performance in a wide range of cleaning products. The high activity allows for less shipping, handling, and storage costs. Its pale amber color, ready pumpability down to 50°F, low odor, and high compatibility with common additives make it easy to create unique formulas. The use of the optimized Aspire™ G Super Concentrate surfactant blend reduces batch time, labor cost, and lot to lot variability of the finished product.
- ASTM D 4265 testing by an independent laboratory shows that ASPIRE™ G Super Concentrate in a liquid laundry detergent removes even tough stains.
- Exceptional performance versus leading HI&I products
- Shortens and streamlines cleaning process
- Lower formulation cost
- Simplified formulations
- Compatible with common additives
- Fewer chemicals in the formulation
- Laundry pods are a large and growing market segment. ASPIRE™ G Super Concentrate’s compatibility with pod materials and enzymes makes it ideal for entering or expanding in this market.
- Hard surface cleaning products
- Bathroom, kitchen, glass, greasy surfaces, others
- Liquid laundry detergents
- Premium, mid, and economy grades
- Laundry detergent pods
Applications & Uses+
Aspire™ G Super Concentrate is a high-active, unique blend of powerful surfactants that work together to clean tough and stubborn soils in a wide variety of applications. With low water content and high activity, Aspire™ G Super Concentrate is well suited for use in laundry pods. It also readily formulates into economy, mid-tier and premium grades of liquid laundry detergents for both home and institutions and is a fine fabric wash and a laundry prespotter. The unique properties of Aspire™ G Super Concentrate also allow it to be formulated into hard surface HI&I cleaners such as greasy soil, bathroom soap scum removal, pot & pan, and manual dish wash products as well as car wash products.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|pH (at 10% solution in D.I water)||7 - 8||-||-|
|Ross Miles Foam Height (1% solution)||149 (initial) - 138 (5 min)||mm||-|
|Solid Content||min. 97||%||-|
|Viscosity (at 25°C)||600.0||cP||-|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Packaging & Availability+
Aspire™ G Super Concentrate is available in 55-gallon drums. Bulk quantities are available by tank car or tank trucks.
Storage & Handling+
Normal safety precautions (i.e. gloves and safety goggles) should be employed when handling. Avoid eye and prolonged skin contact. Wash thoroughly after handling material. Spilled material is slippery on walkways and highways. Aspire™ G Super Concentrate foams profusely when hit with a stream of water. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store with strong oxidizing agents. Keep container closed when not in use to prevent moisture collection in the headspace. Containers should be stored between 45 and 100°F. Aspire™ G Super Concentrate is not damaged by freezing. Avoid excessive heat. Please refer to the SDS before handling Aspire™ G Super Concentrate.