Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
The Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate blend of select surfactants works synergistically providing exceptional cleaning performance on hard surfaces. The high activity allows for less shipping, handling, and storage costs. It is pH adjusted so it can be used to make a highly effective, quick to market cleaner/degreaser for products like all-purpose cleaners, glass cleaner, kitchen counter cleaner, and others simply by adding water.
- Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate with no chelants, added solvent, or pH adjustment performs well in the industry standard HCPA greasy soil removal tests compared to dilutable products in distilled and hard water.
- Performance comparable to the best dilutable products on the market today
- Simplified formulations
- Lower formulation cost
- Pourability and Dilution
- Low/No odor
- Compatible with common additives
- Fewer chemicals in the formulation
- Steady performance in hard water without adding chelants
- Economical, high-performing cleaner/ degreaser simply by adding water.
- Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate retains its activity during storage under a variety of conditions.
Applications & Uses+
Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate is a high active, unique blend of powerful surfactants that work together to provide exceptional cleaning performance on hard surfaces. It is perfect for the creation of hard surface cleaners requiring minimal additional formulation.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|pH (at 10% solution in D.I water)||10 - 11||-||-|
|Ross Miles Foam Height (1% solution)||128 (initial) - 117 (5 min)||mm||-|
|Solid Content||min. 97||%||-|
|Viscosity (at 25°C)||250.0||cPs||-|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Packaging & Availability+
Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate is available in 55-gallon drums. Bulk quantities are available by tank car or tank trucks.
Storage & Handling+
Normal safety precautions (i.e. gloves and safety goggles) should be employed when handling. Avoid eye and prolonged skin contact. Wash thoroughly after handling material. Spilled material is slippery on walkways and highways. Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate foams profusely when hit with a stream of water. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store with strong oxidizing agents. Keep container closed when not in use to prevent moisture collection in the headspace. Containers should be stored between 45 and 100°F. Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate is not damaged by freezing. Avoid excessive heat. Please refer to the SDS before handling Aspire™ HS Super Concentrate.