Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- Reduces or neutralizes the growth of oral pathogen bacteria
- Acts as a strong moisturizing agent to induce an immediate skin or hair hydration
- Performs as an antimicrobial agent
- Imparts a pleasant non tacky feel on the skin
- High water & alcohol solubility
- High chemical stability even in alkaline conditions
- High thermal stability
- Non cariogenic
Applications & Uses+
Regulatory & Compliance+
Technical Details & Test Data+
Effect on the growth of several oral pathogen bacteria
We tested Beauté by Roquette® PO 500 at 10% on specific pathogen bacteria linked to tooth decay and cavities.
Effect on Streptococcus mutans Mainly microbiostatic & microbiocidal after 24 hours
Effect on Actynomyces naeslundii microbiocidal
Beauté by Roquette® PO 500 is very effective to inhibit the growth of several oral pathogen bacteria.
Evaluation of immediate skin hydration benefits
In vivo evaluation of immediate skin hydration benefits with a gel containing 6% of Beauté by Roquette® PO 500 on 20 volunteers.
Beauté by Roquette® PO 500 provides immmediate skin hydration.