Sasol offers polymer processing solutions created from synthetic and natural-based resources, unique chemical process technologies, and our customer-focused approach to innovation.
Polymer Processing Solutions
Sasol provides customized solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements for:
- • Plasticizers for PVC and PVB applications
- • Internal and external lubricants for rigid PVC extrusion
- • Rheology Modifiers and Processing Aids for polyolefins and engineering polymers
- • Mold release agents and Nucleators for expandable polystyrene polymerization
- • Anti-ozonants and lubricants for rubber processing
- • Dispersion and processing aides for masterbatches and concentrates
- • Antioxidants for rubber and other polymer applications
- • Phenol, cresols and xylenols for phenolic resins
Sasol is also a producer of polymer resins. Our portfolio includes polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and polypropylene polymers (PP).