Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Fluids & Lubricants Functions
Applications & Uses+
Fluids & Lubricants Type
Fluids & Lubricants End Use
Recommended Uses & Known Applications
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 is used as anionic emulsifier in emulsion polymerization to produce stable latexes of styrene/acrylate, VAM (vinyl acetate monomer) and copolymers.
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 is used alone or in combination with other surfactant like NONIDAC 11P 30-70.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Anionic Active Matter (MW = 586)||26.0-28.0||% mass||ASTM D3049|
|Unsulphonated Matter||max. 5||% mass||EN 13273|
|pH (5%)||7.0-9.0||-||RCM 3645|
|Color (5% active matter)||max. 25||Klett||EN 1557|
|Surface Tension at CMC||30||mN/m||ISO 43100|
|Sodium Sulfate Content||max. 2||%||-|
|Pour Point||max. 10||°C||ASTM D 97|
|Viscosity at 25°C||48||cSt||ASTM D445, ASTM D7042|
|Density at 25°C||1.045||kg/m3||ASTM D7042, ASTM D4052|
|Critical Micelle Concentration||800||ppm||ISO 43100|
Packaging & Availability+
Storage & Handling+
Storage and Handling
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 should be stored preferably in stainless steel or fibre glass tanks.
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 must be stored at temperature below 40°C. Temperature above 45°C should be avoided, even briefly, because hydrolysis may occur with formation of sulphuric acid.
- Storage tanks must be heated with water warmed at a temperature below 50°C. The use of steam to warm up the product is absolutely prohibited. In addiction contact with acids could cause hydrolysis as well.
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 is a clear liquid at room temperature and it has pour point lower than 10°C.
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 is susceptible to microbial contamination and decomposition by microorganisms.
- ANIODAC 11P 7-27 is supplied containing a small amount of preservative sufficient for transport and short term storage. If the product is stored for several weeks or months it is recommended to carry out regular check of microbial content. Furthermore careful precautions like clean sampling vessel, sterilized water for dilution, limit prolonged or too often repeated exposure to open air, etc. are necessary to maintain microbiological purity of the product.
Product Page Index