PLURODAC 61 is a block copolymer, based on a central propylene glycol chain extended with polyethylene glycol at both ends. For documents specific to a region, please contact Sasol using the 'Request Document' button.
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Similar Products from Sasol NEW
Surfactants for Emulsion Polymerization
Surfactants for Emulsion PolymerizationBrochure
Technical Data Sheet
Plurodac 61 Technical Data Sheet
Plurodac 61 Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Plurodac 61 Safety Data Sheet
Plurodac 61 Safety Data SheetSafety Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
CASE Ingredients Functions
Fluids & Lubricants Functions
PLURODAC 61 Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
Fluids & Lubricants Type
Fluids & Lubricants End Use
I&I Cleaning Applications
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Density (25°C)||1.015||g/cm³||ASTM D7042, ASTM D4052|
|Cloud Point (1% in water)||22-25||°C||MPL 2001.0|
|pH (5% water-alcohol solution)||4.0-7.0||-||MPL 1020.0|
|Free Water (Karl Fischer)||max. 0.5||% mass||RCM 3804|
|Molecular Weight (Average)||2.000||g/mol||calculated|
|Flash Point||min. 125||°C||ASTM D 93|
|Viscosity at 25°C||336||cSt||ASTM D445, ASTM D7042|
|Pour Point||- 40||°C||ASTM D 97|
Regulatory & Compliance
Packaging & Availability
PLURODAC 61 is generally supplied in drums.
Storage & Handling
Storage And Handling
- PLURODAC 61 should preferably be stored in stainless steel tanks.
- It is suggested to keep the product at temperature below 30°C, it is preferable to avoid heating above 50°C and to store under nitrogen in order to minimise yellowish phenomena.
- PLURODAC 61 is a clear liquid at room temperature it becomes a solid wax at temperature lower than 0°C.
- Shelf-life is 36 months from production date for product in its original and sealed packaging.
Safe Handling Advice
- Normal measures for preventive fire protection.
- 20-40°C (68-104°F)