MARLOX OP 1 is a fatty alcohol alkoxylate suitable as wetting and degreasing agent.
Get a sample!
Safety data sheet (SDS)
Technical data sheet (TDS)
Technical product information
- MARLOX OP-1 is a very low foaming wetting agent, used in formulations for textile processing (pre-treatment and dyeing) and textile finishing where the foam formation cannot be controlled with standard non-ionic alcohol ethoxylates.
- In detergency field MARLOX OP-1 is used primary low foaming surfactant and rinse aid agent in Automatic Dish Washing.
- MARLOX OP-1 is also used as wetting agent with very low foaming profile in Hard Surface Cleaners formulations and I&I field as well.
- MARLOX OP-1 can be used in extreme agitated systems like e.g. in jet dying, due to its low foaming behaviour.
- MARLOX OP-1 should preferably be stored in stainless steel tanks.
- It is suggested to keep the product at temperature below 30°C, it is preferable to avoid heating above 50°C and to store under nitrogen in order to minimise yellowish phenomena.
- MARLOX OP-1 is a clear liquid at room temperature it becomes a solid wax at temperature lower than 0°C. Improvement of appearance and handling at low temperature can be achieved by mixing the product with 5 weight% water to obtain a clear liquid up to a temperature about -10 °C.
- MARLOX OP-1 is soluble in water at room temperature at any concentration.
- Shelf-life is 36 months from production date for product in its original and sealed packaging.
Other Products within this Brand (11)
Complete your formula with these ingredients
MARLOX FK 64
MARLOX FK 69
MARLOX FK 86
MARLOX M 606
MARLOX K 158
MARLOX MO 154
MARLOX MO 124