Monoisopropanolamine (MIPA) with a purity of 99% is an Monoisopryl Amine belonging to Sasol's Alkanol Amines range of products. For documents specific to a region, please contact Sasol using the 'Request Document' button.
Get a QuoteIt's fast and easy
See all documents (5)
Safety data sheet (SDS)
Technical data sheet (TDS)
Features And Benefits
AICS Listed (Australia)
DSL Listed (Canada)
ENCS Listed (Japan)
TSCA Listed (USA)
IECSC Listed (China)
PICCS Listed (Philippines)
KECI Listed (Korea)
ISHL Listed (Japan)
CH INV Listed (Switzerland)
Middle East & Africa
Color Number (APHA)
DIN EN 1557
Molecular Weight (C3H9NO)
Boiling Point at 1,013 hPa
Specific Heat at 50°C
Heat of Vaporization (at boiling Point under 1,013 hPa)
DIN ISO 3841
ASTM D 1747
Density at 20°C
ASTM D 3505
Technical product information
Storage And Handling
Stored in Stainless steel vessels (Steel No: 1.4541 or 1.4571) or iron vessels no light metals and no copper.
Precautions for safe handling
Advice on safe handling
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Advice on protection against fire and explosion
- Keep away from heat and sources of ignition.
- Normal measures for preventive fire protection.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Requirements for storage areas and containers
- Keep container tightly closed. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Storage class (TRGS 510)
- 8AL: Combustible liquids, corrosive
- Stable at normal ambient temperature and pressure
- Suitable Materials: Stainless Steel: 1.4541, 1.4571 (DIN); X6CrNiTi18-10, X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2 (EN); 321, 316 Ti (AISI), Stainless steel unsuitable materials: Zinc, Aluminium, copper/copper alloys, Light metals/light metal alloys
Road tankers, Railway tankers
Sasol Place, 50 Katherine Street