TRIDAC ISO-9H is a fatty alcohol polyethyleneglycol ether, based on MARLIPAL 13 and ethylene oxide (about 9 moles). For documents specific to a region, please contact Sasol using the 'Request Document' button.
Chemical Name: Isotridecanol, Ethoxylated
Function: Degreaser, Emulsifier, Surfactant
CAS Number: 69011-36-5
Chemical Family: Ethers
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Popular Sasol ProductsView all Sasol Products
Product NameProduct FamiliesApplications
Technical Data Sheet
TRIDAC ISO-9 H Technical Data Sheet
TRIDAC ISO-9 H Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Fluids & Lubricants Functions
Industrial Additives Functions
TRIDAC ISO-9 H Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
Fluids & Lubricants Type
Fluids & Lubricants End Use
Industrial Additives End Use
Recommended Uses & Known Applications
- TRIDAC ISO-9H can be used as degreasing agent in wool scouring process and leather treatment and as emulsifier in agrochemical applications.
- In metal working field TRIDAC ISO-9H shows good dispersing properties for chip or shaving particles as well as good emulsification behaviour regarding to the most common lubricating oils used.
- In the textile field TRIDAC ISO-9H can be used as detergent surfactant.
- In cosmetic field TRIDAC ISO-9H can be also used as O/W emulsifier or solubilizer.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Cloud Point (1% in water)||58-60||°C||RCM 3646|
|Polyethylene Glycols Content||max. 3||% mass||MPL 2002.0|
|pH (5%)||5.0-7.0||-||MPL 1007.0|
|Free Water (Karl Fischer)||max. 0.15||% mass||RCM 3804|
|Viscosity at 50°C||26||cSt||ASTM D445, ASTM D7042|
|Density at 50°C||980||kg/m3||ASTM D7042 , ASTM D4052|
|Color||max. 50||APHA||RCM 3607|
|Flash Point||min. 125||°C||ASTM D 93|
|Pour Point||20-10||°C||ASTM D97|
|Hydroxyl Number||90-100||mg KOH/g||RCM 3851|
|Ethylene Oxide Content||66||%w/w||Calculated|
Packaging & Availability
TRIDAC ISO-9H is generally supplied in drums.
Storage & Handling
Storage And Handling
- TRIDAC ISO-9H should preferably be stored in stainless steel tanks.
- It is suggested to keep the product at temperature below 40°C, it is preferable to avoid heating above 60°C and to store under nitrogen in order to minimise yellowish phenomena.
- TRIDAC ISO-9H is a cloudy liquid at room temperature it becomes transparent at temperature about 40°C.
- TRIDAC ISO-9H becomes a solid wax at temperature lower than 20°C. Improvement of appearance and handling at low temperature can be achieved by mixing the product with 15 weight% water to obtain a clear liquid up to a temperature about 5°C.
- At room temperature TRIDAC ISO-9H is water soluble up to 20 weight%.
- Shelf-life is 36 months from production date for product in its original and sealed packaging.