Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
- This product can be used in rigid isocyanurate boardstocks and low density, pour, spray, high density, and packaging polyurethane foams.
- It can also be used in urethane coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers.
- It can also be used in UV/EB curable applications.
- This product exhibits excellent hydrolysis resistance, very good thermal stability and primary hydroxyl advantage.
- It may promote adhesion to a variety of metal and plastic substrates.
- This product has low viscosity for ease of blending and high aromatic content.
- It may improve solvent resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Increases insulation ability
Applications & Uses+
- Appliance Insulation
- Flexible-Faced Boardstock Insulation
- One Component Foams
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Rigid Bunstock Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Flash Point (PMCC)||min. 94||°C||-|
|Form at 25°C||Liquid||-||-|
|Specific gravity at 25°C||1.24||-||-|
|Viscosity at 25°C||2800.0||cps||-|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Technical Details & Test Data+
STEPANPOL PS-3152 is on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Inventory.
Storage & Handling+
STEPANPOL PS-3152 has a retest period of 12 months in unopened containers. Storage in sealed containers at temperatures of 60-95 °F (15-35 °C) is recommended. Extended storage may result in separation of solids.
The product may be reconstituted by warming to 122-144 °F (50-60 °C) and mixing.