Availa®Plus, from Zinpro Performance Minerals®, represents not only a new trace mineral product, but an entirely new approach to foot health and reproductive management. It has been developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle and is designed to promote health from the inside out. When fed in conjunction with a specific DD formula, research has shown that the trace minerals found in Availa-Plus can help provide sufficient trace minerals to maintain good health. This carefully formulated trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal's health. Availa-Plus contains a combination of complexed zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt, plus potassium iodide. The Performance Minerals found in Availa-Plus, when fed as part of a well-fortified diet, have been shown to sustain health and reproduction. A healthy animal will have good claw/hoof integrity, reproduction/fertility rates, milk quality, average daily gain, feed efficiency/conversion. In addition, when an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals it is better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress. Availa-Plus is built on a unique, patented molecule that consists of one metal ion bound to one amino acid ion – called a metal amino acid complex. Zinpro Performance Minerals provide the highest biological efficacy of any trace mineral products on the market, which means more of the minerals are absorbed by the animal to deliver their full benefit. For more than 45 years, Zinpro Performance Minerals have delivered positive animal performance responses and a strong return on investment in operations around the world.
Features: Improves Body Weight Gain, Improved Milk Yield, Improves Beef Quality, Improves Feed Conversion Ratio
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Popular Zinpro ProductsView All Zinpro Products
Product NameProduct FamiliesApplications
Availa® Dairy Ruminants, Minerals
Availa® Zn 120 Swine, Birds & Poultry, Other Animal Health & Nutrition, Pets, Ruminants, Aquaculture, Minerals
Availa® 4 Swine, Minerals, Ruminants, Pets, Other Animal Health & Nutrition, Birds & Poultry
Technical Data Sheet
Availa® Plus Technical Data Sheet
Availa® Plus Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Availa® Plus Features & Benefits
- Developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle.
- Availa®Plus, when fed as a component of a specific DD Formula, provides a nutritional approach to sustaining the animal's foot health. In dairy cattle, the DD Formula should be fed to non-lactating animals only.
- In beef cattle, Availa®Plus is a great source of trace minerals for both lactating and non-lactating animals, either with or without the complete DD Formula.
- Research shows that this trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal’s health.
- Proper nutrition, including a diet containing essential trace minerals, has been shown to sustain welfare and overall health resulting in greater profitability.
- Research shows that feeding Availa®Plus as part of a well-fortified diet can support a healthy animal. Healthy animals are better equipped to maintain good foot health compared to reactive approaches, such as footbaths and antibiotics.
Applications & Uses
|BEEF CATTLE||Creep Feed||1,975||2,150|
|Cows and Bulls||12|
|Body Weight (lb)||Body Weight (kg)||Availa Plus g/hd/d|
|Dry Matter Intake (lb)||Dry Matter Intake (kg)||Availa Plus g/hd/d|
BEEF CATTLE: Creep feed recommendation based on daily intake of 1% body weight
WARNING: Contains high levels of copper. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP OR RELATED SPECIES.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Moisture||1.0 - 2.5||%||-|
|Particle Characteristics||Free flowing, slightly hygroscopic||-||-|
|Solubility||Active product is water soluble||-||-|
|Package Type||Multiwall bag||-||-|
|Package Weight||55.1 (25)||lb (Kg)||-|
|Iodine||1,300 (0.13)||ppm (%)||-|
|Cobalt||1,000 (0.1)||ppm (%)||-|
|Density||(34 - 36) (540 - 570)||lb/ft3 (kg/m3)||-|
Regulatory & Compliance
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Handling, Storage and Shelf life
- When correctly used, there is no toxicity hazard in the use of Availa® Plus. Refer to the SDS for more detail. Store in a clean and dry environment. Follow label directions and rotate inventory to ensure fresh product.
- Shelf Life: 5 years after the date of manufacture