Popular Bentoli ProductsView All Bentoli Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Amonex® LIQUID Features & Benefits
- Inhibits a wide range of molds.
- Lower pungency and corrosiveness allows easier handling of the product and reduced wear and tear of equipment.
- Prolongs shelf-life of feeds and grains.
- Preserves nutritional quality of feeds and grains.
- Minimizes the risk of mycotoxin production in feeds and grains during storage.
- Increases flexibility in moisture management of feeds and grains.
How Amonex® Mold Inhibitors Work
Organic acids enter into mold cells in undissociated form, ionize and acidify cells’ internal environment. Active transport of some nutrients, especially amino acids, depends on pH differential between a cell’s internal and external environments. This is disrupted when pH of the internal environment changes. As a result, protein synthesis is inhibited resulting in reduced ability of mold cells to survive and multiply.